Apple Pay is a popular and convenient mobile payment system that allows users to pay for purchases using their iPhone or Apple Watch. And in the fast-paced world of fast food and quick service restaurants, many people are looking for ways to pay for their meals quickly and easily.
In this article, we will explore does canes take apple pay or not. So let’s get into it:
Does canes take Apple pay
Yes! As of 2023 Raising Cane’s take Apple pay as a payment method, you can also use Apple Maps if you want to confirm whether your local Cane’s take apple pay or not.
Does canes take apple pay in drive thru
Yes! Cane’s also accepts Apple pay at drive thru
How to use Apple Pay at Cane’s with iPhone
So now you know, does raising canes take Apple pay or not. So lets see how to pay in cane’s Using Apple Pay at a restaurant from your iPhone is a simple and secure way to pay for your meals. Here’s how to do it:
- Turn on your iPhone and make sure that it is unlocked.
- Hold your iPhone near the payment terminal, making sure that the top of your device is facing the terminal.
- Wait for the “Done” message to appear on your iPhone’s display, indicating that the transaction was successful.
How to use Apple Pay at Cane’s with Apple Watch
Using Apple Pay at Raising Cane’s with an Apple Watch is simple and convenient. Here’s what you need to do:
- Ensure that watchOS is up to date and installed on your Apple Watch.
- Ensure that your credit or debit card is added to the Wallet app on your iPhone and that Apple Pay is configured on your Apple Watch.
- Verify that Apple Pay is supported at the Raising Cane’s in your area.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch to display your most recently used card when you’re ready to make a purchase.
- When you feel a light tap, hold the Apple Watch face close to the contactless scanner on the payment terminal.
- Watch your Apple Watch for a confirmation that the payment was successful.
Other payment methods that Cane’s accept
Here are some of the other payment methods that Cane’s take at their restaurants:
- Cane’s gift cards
- American Express.