Free freelancing training course- Assist you in earning maintainable and admirable income
What are Freelance and Freelancing? Nowadays you hear from many people around you about freelancing. How to do freelancing? How a freelancer is more successful than a job holder? Can anyone become a freelancer? Where do you start freelancing? All these questions come into your mind. For beginners who want to become a freelancer here is a complete guide to work and make money online by just sitting at home.
What is freelancing?
Freelancing is a platform for students, professionals, or for anybody from any field who has any skill can do freelancing. if you have a single skill then you can do freelancing and earn money. It is an open-source field for everyone by just having a single computer/ laptop and internet, you can utilize this opportunity. In more simple words:
- You become a digital Boss: (You will Short-term Boss, No permanent employee. You can do work based on your eligibility and availability. Anyone can hire you any time from anywhere. You are not a permanent employee like an office boss and have to work for fixed timing.)
- You can work from anywhere: (If you have a laptop and internet device, you can do freelancing in the world with no geographical location limit. For example, you can receive any order of your client while traveling and submit his work meanwhile.)
- Financial independence: (more time = more money) You can earn as much you want.
- No working hours limit: How many hours you want and can work. Your earning will base on your working time and availability to the user. The capacity of money depends on your working time limit. It’s not like a job, If you don’t want to work any day then they will not out you from their platform. (In-short no.1 thing no working limit applicable you can work any time till the deadline.)
- You have no employer and you are independent: No Office formalities free working environment. But In large contracts, you only have to spend a few hours with them as clients demands. For example, I am a graphic designer who can make any design, I can create my profile or can update a portfolio as a retailer. Anyone can see my profile or skill and from anywhere a user as a client orders me to make his design. I can create different banners of my skills which usually known as gigs of my skills. It’s similar to creating a store and offer your services. You are independent, you can sell your skills and service according to you. Users can ask questions about his work within the given limit.
- A degree does not matter, only skills and experience do: If you belong to any field then it doesn’t matter. Acquire a skill or a set of skills and start freelancing.
Why freelancing??? Top five reason:
- You are free to work anywhere. Freedom to work freely.
- Your time is your own
- Be your own Boss
- The more efforts you put, the more you’ll earn
- You choose the clients or projects
- Fiverr (fasting growing platform, )
- Peopleperhour (Advance than Fiverr. Application approval required)
- Upwork (Advanced platform, advanced level clients and earnings)
Types of freelance projects:
- Fixed priced projects
- Hourly projects
Pros and cons of freelancing:
- Own boss
- No time limit
- More Effort more money
- No work limit
- More chances to earn
- You have to wake up at night. Or you will have to do work at night because of other country timing.
- If you become addicted and want to earn more and more money then you start ignoring your social life.
- It’s difficult to explain to your parents that you are doing work on the system as they are thinking you are just playing games and doing something else. You will have to clarify them, how are you earning without going office. Freelancing Techniques 2020