Millions of users worldwide share their photographs and experiences on Instagram, making it one of the most widely used social media platforms. Managing your Instagram account involves keeping track of your followers, and it’s critical to be aware of any new followers.
In this post, we’ll look at steps to keep track of new Instagram followers and provide you with step-by-step directions for how to see new followers on instagram So let’s get started:
How to see new followers on Instagram
Follow the below steps to see new followers on Instagram;
- Go to your profile by tapping the person icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap the followers count (it will say “followers” and show a number) under your username.
- You will see a list of your followers. New followers will be at the top of the list.
- Alternatively, you can also see your new followers by looking at your notifications. To do this:
- Tap the heart icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap the “Follows” tab at the top of the screen.
- You will see a list of your new followers in this tab.