Sharing content with friends and family is now more simpler than it once was because to the widespread usage of social media and messaging services.
One of the most widely used platforms for sharing movies, images, and other types of content is Facebook.
WhatsApp is another popular platform. Yet, posting Facebook videos on WhatsApp can often be challenging when transferring material between both networks.
How to send Facebook video to Whatsapp
Here is how to send Facebook video to Whatsapp:
- Find the video you wish to share by opening the Facebook app on your smartphone
- After opening the video with a tap, select “Share” from the menu.
- To copy the video URL to your device’s clipboard, choose “Copy Link” from the list of sharing choices.
- Go to the chat you wish to share the video to by opening the WhatsApp app on your device.
- Touch the text box to reveal the keyboard, then tap it again while holding down the key to see the “Paste” menu.
- To paste the Facebook video link into the text box, tap “Paste.”
- Upon the link’s pasting, WhatsApp will produce a video preview. The send button can then be used to send the video to your contact.
As an alternative, you can use a third-party video downloader programme to download the video from Facebook and then share the downloaded file through WhatsApp if you’d prefer to transmit the real video clip rather than simply a link.