You may share your video with your friends and family and make sure the right people see it by using Facebook to tag individuals in the video. When you order someone in a video, the mention appears in their profile and allows them to share and see the video with their friends.
Additionally, it enables you to delete any unnecessary tags and keep track of the videos in which you have been tagged. You’ll find detailed instructions on tagging videos on Facebook in this article. This post will help you use the feature to the fullest extent, whether you’re a seasoned Facebook user or are just getting started.
How to Tag a Video on Facebook
To tag a video on Facebook, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook account and upload the video you want to tag.
- Click on the “Tag” button located under the video.
- Type the name of the person you want to tag in the text box that appears.
- Select the person’s name from the drop-down list that appears as you type.
- Repeat the process to tag multiple people in the video.
- Click “Done” when you have finished tagging the people in the video.
- Finally, click “Post” to publish the video on your Facebook profile or page.