PDF is one of the most widely used formats to keep documents managed and can be shared. However, sometimes the large size of PDF files can be a problem.
Especially when you need to upload files to share with others, we use this method to compress PDF to 100kb or even lower than that.
With the help of this guide, you will be able to compress PDF files with the size you want so that you can easily save or share your PDF file without worrying about its size.
How To Compress PDF to 100kb
Here is how to compress PDF file to 100kb. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to compress PDF to 100kb
2. Here you can select or drag and drop your PDF files
3. Choose “Compression level”
4. After selecting compression level, press “Compress PDF”
5. From here you can easily download your compressed file
4 Best Online Tools to Compress PDF
I hope now you know how to compress PDF file size to 100kb. So, let’s discuss some of the best tools to compress PDF files that will make your work much more manageable:
Any person who uses PDF files on a daily basis should be aware of this name. I love PDF is a complete set of free online tools that will help you edit, compress, reduce, merge, split and convert PDF files into different formats on a single platform.
It also supports the files of Google Drive and Dropbox selection, and because it is an online tool, it is compatible with any device. You only need a browser and a good internet connection to compress PDF to 100kb.
Steps to compress PDF to 100kb with ILovePDF
- Go to ILovePDF
- Choose the PDF file that you want to compress
- Select your desired compression level
- Click on the “Compress PDF” button
- Now download your compressed file
- Completely free to use
- It comes with a ton of tools to edit PDF files
- It provides you “compression Level” option to help you compress PDF to your desired size
- Will compress PDF file without disturbing its quality
2. Small PDF
Small PDF is an outstanding full-featured PDF tool that provides its users with more than a simple PDF compressor. This PDF compressor to 100kb is easy to use and very fast. To compress PDF below 100kb, just drag and drop your PDF file.
Steps to compress PDF to 100kb with Small PDF
- Go to SmallPDF
- Select the PDF file that you want to compress
- Click on “basic compression” (To compress more, you have to buy the premium version)
- Click on “Compress” button
- That’s it, now just download your compressed PDF file by clicking on “Download” button
- Easy to use
- This tool to compress PDF also comes with different PDF editing options
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Also comes with a browser extension
This tool will compress PDF documents so that you can share your files more easily and without losing the quality of the file.
It is entirely free and also comes with a fleet of online PDF editing and converting tools to help you manage files.
Steps to compress PDF to 100kb with Freepdfconvert.com
- Go to Freepdfconvert.com
- Select the file that you want to compress
- Now you have to choose between “better quality” or “better compression”
- After choosing your option click on “Compress” button
- Click on “Download” button to save the compressed file into your device
- You can also save it in your google drive or dropbox
- Quick and fast compression
- Compatible with all devices
- Also, facilitate you with the option to convert PDF files into multiple formats
- Compress your PDF file without disturbing the quality of the document
Adobe is the most well-known and extensively used online tool that is on the list. And why is it a good tool to compress PDF files? Well they invented the PDF soo!!!
You can utilize Adobe’s online, free program to execute a range of tasks to alter the PDF file. Adobe reduce pdf size to 100kb within seconds.
There is the option to compress your PDF from the browsers. The program also allows you to drag and drop your PDF file to help make the process simpler to comprehend.
Steps to compress PDF to 100kb with Adobe
- Open the Adobe PDF Compressor
- Select your document
- Set compression level
- After choosing the compression level click “Compress”
- Download the file or copy the link of compressed file
- Provides the top quality after compressing
- The process of compressing Adobe is easy
- Super fast
- Comes with a large amount of tools with amazing functions
How to compress pdf files less than 100kb?
To compress PDF less than 100kb just follow these simple steps. Open a PDF 100kb converter > Select your file > choose the compression level that suits you > press “compress” > download your compressed file. That’s it.
How do I compress a PDF at 80 %?
To compress PDF to 80% you need to find a really good PDF size converter that will provide you a “Compression Level” option such as ILovePDF. Now all you need to do is, open this tool > select file > Choose the most strong compression level > press “Compress” and that is it.