If you run your own business, as many Australians do, you probably underestimate the marketing potential that social media platforms offer. According to a recent survey, less than 25% of entrepreneurs questioned thought they were making the most from social media marketing, and in this article, we show you what such a team of professionals can do to transform your business.
- Generate a huge following – Whether Facebook, X, or Instagram, a team of SMM professionals can create a marketing plan that involves daily posting of rich and engaging content. What does a user do when they come across a post they like? They click on the ‘Follow’ button, of course, and that means they see all posts from that time on. Social media is so much more than placing ads and with a big following, your business will see rising orders. Replying to comments is another way to engage users and when you hire a trusted boutique digital marketing agency in Sydney, you see results.
- Boost brand awareness – Everyone has at least one social media account and if you service a local community, Facebook Marketing is an absolute must! What you need is a team of people who know how to generate interest on social media platforms – they take over your accounts completely and work their magic; a monthly budget sees all your social media pages generating engagement. Hi-res images and professionally written blogs engage users and help them identify your brand.
- Facebook Marketing – Facebook has a huge marketing department, which can be complex to get the hang of; one reason to call in a leading boutique digital marketing agency and let the experts boost your traffic. Have an initial meeting with an agency and they will audit your digital outline to determine the strength of your existing online presence. Click here to find out more about placing Facebook ads.
- Present promotions – Let the digital pros be the ones to handle all online campaigns, while you focus on customer service. Such a team know how to present products and services and you should see a rise in revenue.
- Real-time tracking – Using state-of-the-art software, it is possible to track web traffic in real time and that allows you to make subtle changes in ad content to increase engagement; over time a significant improvement can be seen.
- Livestream events – This is one avenue that most small business owners totally ignore; create a decent script and hire a local personality to be there and you can stream the event to all your followers. If they miss it live, the event can be watched at any time.
If you have yet to formulate a digital marketing plan, this is something one of Sydney’s leading boutique digital marketing agencies can handle and what’s more, they have the skills to implement a successful campaign, time after time.