To ensure that your video is of the highest quality on Instagram, you should make sure that it is properly formatted and meets the platform’s recommended video specs.
Instagram recommends that you upload videos that are at least 720 pixels wide and are no larger than 4GB in size.
You can also try using a third-party app to optimize your video for Instagram before uploading it. And after optimizing your video follow the steps bellow to post it.
Here is how to post high quality videos on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram
- Tap on the “Plus” icon in the bottom center of the screen to start a new post.
- Click on the “Video” option to select a video from your device’s camera roll.
- Once you have selected the video you want to upload, tap on the “Next” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- From here, you can edit the video by trimming it, adding a filter, or adjusting other settings.
- When you are satisfied with your video, tap on the “Next” button again.
- Add a caption and any other details to your post, then tap on the “Share” button to post your video.