You can play back videos using TikTok’s features for the reverse effect of video.
When you apply reverse effects to a video, it will play backward, making actions and movements seem to be happening in the opposite direction.
For example, if you record a video of someone pouring water into a glass and then reverse the effect on the film, the water will appear to be flowing back through the glass.
On TikTok, the reverse effect can be used to make entertaining and interesting material.
By reverse-engineering some elements of the video while leaving others unchanged, the reverse effect can also be used to produce more visually attractive videos.
How To Reverse A Video On Tiktok
Here is how to reverse a video on Tiktok in simple steps:
- Open the TikTok app
- Click the “+” button in the lower middle corner of the screen
- To record the video click and hold the “Red Star” button
- Alternatively, you can select “Gallery” to choose a video from your phone.
- In the editing window Tap the “Effects” icon
- Now select the “Time” option, by swiping right the lower slide
- Select “Reverse” effect to make your video run backwards
And that is how to reverse video on tiktok, you can also play with the settings to apply your desired results. Keep in mind that certain videos might not function correctly when played backwards.
To get the optimum result, you might have to experiment. In order to create more engaging and intriguing videos, it is also feasible to experiment with various effects in combination with reverse effects.