Launchpad Brevard Schools is a way for Brevard Public Schools in Florida to enhance their learning online. It’s a platform where teachers, students, and parents can go to access digital tools and resources. There are a variety of apps available such as Google Drive, Canvas, and online textbooks.
Here is a detailed guide on how to use Launchpad Brevard Schools:
- To get to Brevard launchpad Schools, type “launchpad.brevardschools.org” into the address bar of your web browser.
- Once you’ve reached the home page, you’ll be able to see the page where you log in. Brevard public school students need to utilize their student ID and password to sign into the portal. Parents may sign in using their own account to access and log in to the parental portal.
- After logging into the launchpadbrevard system, the Launchpad dashboard will show up. The dashboard was designed to make it simple to navigate to the applications and resources used the most frequently. You can customize your dashboard to appear how you like by adding or eliminating icons.
- To access an app or resource, all you need to do is tap the icon. For instance, you can click on the Google Drive icon to get to Google Drive.
- If you’re taking classes online through Brevard launchpad Schools, you are able to use either the Canvas or Edgenuity icon for access to the assignment and course materials. To access your class, click the icon.
- Log out from Launchpad by pressing the “Sign Out” button on the upper right edge of the page after you’re done.
Here’s how you log into bps launchpad Schools:
- For the launchpad log in process, Go to “launchpad.brevardschools.org,” which is the website for brevard schools launchpad.
- Enter your username and password for your student account at Brevard Public Schools or your parent portal account.
- Click on the button that reads “Login.”
- After that, you’ll be directed to the Launchpad dashboard, which allows you to use various digital tools and resources.
In essence, in order to access the dashboard of Brevard launchpad Schools, you have to input your username and password for your student or your parent portal account, select”Login,” or click the “Login” button.