CF means Close Friends and CFS means on Instagram is “Close Friends Stories” or “Close Friends Story” This term is commonly referred to the story that you post on Instagram, specifically to show your close friends.
How do you make a CFS on Instagram?
Creating a Close Friend story on Instagram is a fantastic way to interact with a small group of people and share personal events. Here’s how to create a Close Friend Instagram story:
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap on your profile photo in the lower right corner to go to your profile.
- Choose “Close Friends” from the menu
- You can add people to your list by going to the “Close Friends” tab after being transferred there. Choose the people you wish to add to your Close Friends list by tapping on “Add” and then choosing them. Moreover, you can look up certain usernames to add.
- Swipe right from your profile to access the camera screen in the Instagram app after adding people to your list of Close Friends.
- Like you would for a typical story, take a picture or a video, but before you post it, tap the “Close Friends” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The “Close Friends” icon will have a green circle around it, signifying that only those on your list of Close Friends will be able to see the story.
- Your Close Friends narrative can be customized with any stickers, text, or other components you like. After that, post it by tapping the “Send to” button in the bottom right corner.
Just the folks on your Close Friends list will now be able to see your Close Friends article. Returning to the Instagram app’s “Close Friends” screen will allow you to view and manage your list of Close Friends.
What does CFS mean in social work?
CFS is a slang term just like ST or Tm and in social work it means Child and Family Services. This word often refers to government-run or nonprofit organizations that are in charge of giving children and families in need access to a variety of services, including child protection services, foster care, adoption, family therapy, and support for children moving out of care.
What does CFS mean in text?
CFS can have several meanings in text, depending on the context. Here are a few possible meanings of CFS:
- Cute Funny Sweet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Call for Service
- Center for Food Safety
- Compact File Set
- Cash Flow Statement
Hope you found the answer to your query: What does CFS mean on Instagram? And if you have any other meaning of CFS on Insta in your mind, do let us know in the comments below and thanks for reading.