Yes! Sonic takes Apple Pay at all of its locations. You can also use Credit cards or gift cards to pay at Sonic.
Does Sonic Take Apple Pay at Drive-in
Yes! Sonic accepts Apple Pay at Drive-In. Just order your food and Pay from your iPhone while sitting in your car.
How to use Apple Pay at Sonic with Apple watch
Making a purchase at Sonic using Apple Pay on your Apple Watch is a simple procedure. Here is how to go about it:
- Make that your iPhone and Apple Watch are connected, and that your credit or debit card has been added to Apple Pay on your iPhone.
- Choose the credit or debit card you want to use by opening the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Place your order at the Sonic drive-in and inform the staff member that you’ll be using Apple Pay to pay.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch to display the Apple Pay window.
- The payment has been processed when you feel a tap on your wrist while holding your Apple Watch close to the contactless scanner.
- I’m done now! You may enjoy your meal at Sonic while your payment is processed promptly and securely with Apple Pay.
How to use Apple Pay at Sonic with iPhone
Here is how to use Apple Pay at Sonic with iPhone:
- Ensure that your credit or debit card is added to the Wallet app and that Apple Pay is configured on your iPhone.
- Tell the cashier at Sonic that you’ll be using Apple Pay when you’re ready to pay.
- Get your iPhone’s Wallet app open.
- Choose the debit or credit card you want to use for the purchase.
- Hold your iPhone close to the Sonic drive-contactless trough’s reader.
- Once your iPhone has detected the reader, you can authenticate the transaction using Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
- Watch for the screen to display the confirmation notice that the transaction has been successfully completed.