Write to us
You can contact us Through email given below
Post A Sponsored Guest Article: Compose for Us Tips for Business & Technology:
We appreciate your interest in writing for us. We are a focused organization that seeks authors with in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies such as applications, web applications, social media, e-commerce platforms, programming tools, etc. Write about business and tech-related topics for us here.
Software engineers, students, techies, academics, and educators are just a few of the many groups that make up our audience. Send your fully researched articles relative to all the other following technologies:
We are accepting posts relevant to the following topics:
You can write for us about the following niches :
- Business Start ups
- Internet of things
- Cloud computing
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- Mobile app development
- Web design and development
- Tech Trends
- Past, Present and Future Trends
- Top Apps and Games
Standards for Guest Posts:
You can write for us but you have to follow the given guidelines :
- The article needs to be completely unique and well-researched. We don’t compromise on plagiarism.
- Always provide an article with a copy of a plagiarism check attached. This will increase the validity of the essay you submit.
- We do not accept guest articles that are duplicate or syndicated content. We are unable to publish your article on our blog if it has already been published elsewhere online. Include any reference link.
- If you don’t agree with conventional knowledge on a subject, explain why it is inaccurate or misleading. Facts should support your opinion. Snapshots are taken. Embrace intriguing data. Use outside sources to back up your points.
- Make your information easier to read by breaking it apart. To improve the readability of your essay, use headers, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements.
- Posts should be 1000-1500 words in length.
- The article’s author must provide any relevant screenshots, graphs, and plots. The graphs or photos you submit must not be covered by a copyright license. For the editor’s convenience, you can also cite a source.
- Do not submit an essay without including a brief introduction and conclusion. You can start the introduction with a query, quotation, or fact relevant to the subject. The report should be concluded with a summary and significant conclusions.
- The text can be made clearer by including bullet points.
- Always reference and cite all the pictures and data. It gives the user data more credibility.
- Add affiliate links carefully. In the article, avoid mentioning any irrelevant links.