Top Secret Tips and Tricks to Rank Fiverr Gigs On First Page
Fiverr is a top marketplace for freelancers. It’s a best platform for beginners who do not have a proper job or earning rate. Work on Fiverr gives you a great opportunity. But when sellers start their career on Fiverr they face different issues like:
- Not getting orders for a long time?
- Gig do not rank properly or improve ranking?
- Gig impressions and clicks are very low?
- What niche should be suitable?
- How to improve sales conversion?
- Fiverr Gig do not rank on first page?
So, here are all the guaranteed solutions of all the above problems for you. Therefore you will able to start your earning ASAP.
Gig ranking steps to enhance order chances:
1. Choose a sub-niche or category according to your skill on Fiverr freelance.
2. Add a SEO friendly title of your gig
3. Add keywords in your description with in a proper format maintaining the sentence structure.
4. There are two ways to choose keyword for your gig.
- Keywords from the main search bar when you search a service on it. It will display all the tags (services) buyers are looking for.
- Keywords from the suggested keywords regrading a specific service.
5. Add all the 5 suitable search tags in your gig
6. Fiverr gig image size / samples as well as do proper on page SEO of your picture including:
- Image title
- Image alt tags
- Image tags
7. Make your gig URL SEO friendly
8. Design a well price rate and offers
9. Add video on your gig it will boost ranking chances
When you follow all the above steps it will automatically increase your gig impressions on daily bases. The life of a new gig is 7 days after publishing. You have to check the gig status if the impressions after on page optimization is 500 or more than 500 then its on right track. Read more interesting feature about getting orders and ranking. Become a Fiverr seller now.