What is Spam Score? How to reduce spam score?
Spam Score is a framework that defines the quality of the website.MOZ is the top-rated spam checker tool. Spam Score Matrices depends on the following types of flags :
- Diversity of site link is lowLarge site with few links
- Moz Rank Score
- Average of Follow and Nofollow Domains
- Average of Follow and Nofollow subdomains
- Use External Links in the navigation
- Contact Information Missing
- A heavy page containing Anchor Text
- Spammy link building
- Length of domain name
How does website spam score increase?
Low-quality backlinks, because when we use low-quality backlinks, google transfers that site’s authority to our site, and due to the low quality of that site, we have to face a high spam score.
How to reduce Spam score?
These are the following factors that help you to do this:
- Use a proper Topic
- Avoid HTML,CSS Errors
- Don’t use URL inside Hyperlink; always use normal Text
- Avoid using Spammy Words like soma, valium, porn, etc
- Use complete Adress
- Remove Unneeded Html
- Use Image below 100kb
Spam checker tool:
These are the most popular free spam checker tool that has most accurate spam scoring :
Levels of Spam Score:
|1st||Low Spam Score||0% to 30%|
|2nd||Average Spam Score||31% to 60%|
|3rd||High Spam Score||61% to 100%|