All major messaging applications let users to respond directly to particular messages from one particular sender. That is useful as it can help you avoid uncertainty when responding to an older message—not the last one sent. This functionality can significantly help in group chatting. Instagram was a bit late to show such a feature.
This article explains how to use the direct messaging feature and how to reply to a specific message in instagram from any sender on Instagram using a mobile device. So without further delay, let’s get on to an important topic.
How to reply to messages on instagram DM
1. Verify that you have the new Instagram direct message update installed.
2. Press the Messenger icon at the top-right corner of the Instagram ‘Home’ tab.
3. Open a single conversation or group chat.
4. To reply someone, long-press the message and press the “reply” button at the bottom left
5. Write your response and tap Send.
You can also visit : How to unmute someone on instagram
NOTE : This blog is also available in the following languages…