Making a good Tiktok that will make others like it is very tough. And filming such a video will take lots of time and video takes. And with time the unused takes will fill up your mobile’s storage. That is why deleting drafts on Tiktok is very important. Follow the steps to know how to delete drafts on Tiktok.
How To Delete Drafts On Tiktok
Here is how to delete drafts on Tiktok:
- Open your TikTok.
- Tap on “Profile” in the right corner at the bottom.
- Go to the “Drafts” folder, You’ll find it in the posts section.
- Click “Select” in the top right corner.
- Select the videos which you want to delete.
- Select “Delete” at the bottom.
- Click “Delete” to confirm the action.