Here is how to delete photos on Facebook:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click on “Photos” from the “Explore” section
- Tap “See more”
- Hold tap on the photo you wish to delete, then select the “Options”
- Click “Delete This Photo“
How to delete multiple photos on Facebook
- Go to your profile and click on the “Photos” tab
- Click on the “Albums” tab.
- Select the album that you want to delete
- Click on the “Edit” button in the top right corner
- Select the photos that you want to delete
- Click “Delete Selected Items” at the top of the page
- Click “Delete” to confirm
There are many reasons why you might want to delete a photo that they’ve uploaded to Facebook. Maybe the photo is no longer relevant or interesting to you or you don’t want to share it publicly anymore.
Many people also remove their photos from Facebook because they received negative comments or reactions that they would prefer to remove.
In the end, the decision to delete photos from your Facebook account is up to you, and will depend on your personal preferences and circumstances.