Many times your favorite influencer is live streaming but you cannot watch it because you have some serious work to handle. You may be preparing your test or preparing your presentation for work and wondering: how to record Instagram live so that you can watch it later. Don’t worry because there is a way you can record the live videos and watch them in your spare time.
How to Record Instagram Live Video on Android
Here is how to record Instagram live on Android:
- Every updated Android mobile has a built-in screen recorder, which can be used to record live video.
- If your mobile phone does not have a built-in screen recorder then you can download it from google play.
- First, You need to activate the screen recorder on your mobile.
- Then open your Instagram account.
- Head toward the live video.
- The video will be recorded in your gallery.
- Once you are done recording, turn it off.
- This is how you can save the live video on your smartphone.
How to Record Instagram Live Video on iPhone
- Go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on the Control Centre.
- Scroll down and find the Screen Recording option.
- Now tap the + icon next to Screen Recording.
- Now head toward the Instagram live video.
- Once you open the video, swipe the screen and open the control center.
- Tap on the screen recording/ a small circle to start the recording.
- After recording the live video, turn the screen recorder off from the control center.
Can Instagram live See screen recording?
No, Instagram Live is unable to detect screen recording during live broadcasts. The person broadcasting the live video would not be able to tell if someone was screen recording it as screen recording on a device is done locally and is not exposed to the internet.
However, it is vital to respect others’ rights and privacy online, so please remember that filming someone else’s live video without their consent may violate other people’s privacy rights.
How to know if someone is screen recording on Instagram?
Instagram lacks a built-in feature that would alert you if someone were to record Instagram live video using their screen. The individual streaming the live video now has no means of knowing if someone is screen capturing it.
While some third-party apps purport to offer this capability, their correctness is not always guaranteed, and they might not be trustworthy or safe. Additionally, it’s crucial to exercise caution when utilizing third-party apps because some of them can violate Instagram’s terms of service.
Ultimately, the best course of action if you are worried that someone would screen record Instagram live is to explicitly state in your live video that screen recording is not permitted and to implore your audience to respect your privacy.