Outlook Express and Windows Mail have issues with Microsoft Outlook pii Error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]. Conflicts between SMTP servers are typically to blame for this problem if a person sends mail without creating the appropriate account.
This tutorial will outline four simple solutions to solve the [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error. So let’s get started.
Method 1: Fixing Through The Programs And Features Tab.
Through this method, you can easily resolve pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e error.
- First off, kindly attempt to resolve this Outlook Express error using the program’s features and an automatic repair tool as described below:
- Go to the Windows button and look for features and programs (you can also open the control panel and go to programs and features)
- Try to find Microsoft Office 365 among the features and programs. (Or choose any appropriate office program)
- Click edit, choose “Repair,” and then adhere to the on-screen prompts in the Programs and Features window’s top section.
- Restart Outlook after processing to see whether the error code disappears.
Method 2: Check the server configuration
As was already said, the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] is a problem with the SMTP server, and the solution is to modify the port number. Verify the actions listed below:
- Open the document and the app landscape.
- Next, select the Email tab under Account Settings.
- Choose the account that is showing an error from the list of email accounts.
- Next, visit the internet email settings by clicking More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab now.
- Click OK after discovering My Outgoing Server (SMTP) needs authentication. The layout will be saved in this way.
- Press OK to see if the mistake has been fixed.
Method 3: Fixing the Error by Removing the Multiple Accounts
In this third method, pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e can be sorted out without any hassle.
- Applications open
- Open the document
- Configure your account
- If you click on the email tab in the account settings window, you will see the following window.
- From the given list, Select your email account.
- Click on your email account to access more settings.
- Now, open the internet mail settings.
- Tap on the tab for the outgoing server.
- You must confirm that you are logging in to the first option.
- To save the configuration, click OK.
- Choose OK to restart the perspective. If the error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] has been deleted, then go to the next step.
Method 4: Disable The Antivirus Software
Check your antivirus software because it may also be blocking your Outlook account. If this is the case, you must adjust your protection software’s parameters or turn it off to resolve [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error.
- Let’s look at how to stop antivirus from connecting to the email client.
- To manage settings, go to Start > Configurations > Update and security > Windows security > Protection against viruses and attacks.
- Disable the settings for your Free Antivirus program here.