One of the largest social media networks in the world, Facebook allows businesses and people to advertise their goods and services to a sizable audience.
However, there are instances when you’ll need to halt a campaign due to adjustments to your budget or marketing strategy. Although removing an advertisement from Facebook is simple, it is crucial to be informed of the measures to take to prevent any potential problems or expenses.
Facebook ads can be stopped at any time. You can turn your ad sets or ads on or off at any time to control their delivery.
This article will lead you through removing an advertisement that has been put on Facebook and provide crucial information on cancellation procedures for ads and potential fees.
How To Cancel AD In Facebook
Here is how to cancel Facebook AD:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Select Ad Centre from the menu on the left.
- Select Automated Ads.
- Find your ad and select View results. You may need to click See all first.
- Click the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select Delete ad.
- Click Confirm in the pop-up window.