Want to know how to make someone unfollow you on Instagram? Well I have good and bad news. The bad news is that there is no way to directly make someone unfollow you on Instagram.
However, the good news is that there are a few things you can do to make it more likely that someone will unfollow you:
- Post content that is not relevant or interesting to your followers.
- Post too frequently or not frequently enough.
- Use too many hashtags or irrelevant hashtags.
- Engage with your followers less or not at all.
- The other way is to remove the particular user from your account.
Keep in mind that you should only consider doing these things if you are trying to get someone to unfollow you. If you want to keep your followers, it’s important to post high-quality content and engage with your audience regularly.