This article will explain How to Sell Dogecoin on different crypto trading platforms. So read the article thoroughly to get the most out of the information.
how to sell dogecoin
Only a select handful of cryptocurrency exchanges—Kraken, Robinhood, and the Binance app—support selling DOGE, even though all types of businesses do so.
If you’re prepared to sell DOGE, follow these easy steps:
1. Sign up for a Kraken account.
You need a username, email address, and a strong password.
2. Verify your Kraken account.
All you need is your name, country of residence, birth date, and phone number.
3. Send DOGE to your Kraken Address
You must create a deposit address in your Kraken account if you wish to sell DOGE for another cryptocurrency (such as BTC or BAT). Transferring DOGE to any cryptocurrency address is as simple as depositing it on Kraken.
Instead, you must submit us proofs of identity and residency if you want to exchange DOGE for currency (such as USD or EUR). Please find out more about the various levels of verification we offer here.
4. Sell DOGE
On Kraken, you can start selling DOGE and other cryptocurrencies as soon as your account has money.
Open the New Order page, complete the order form, and click SELL to submit the order. To time the market for the best possible selling moments, consult our DOGE price charts.
How to sell Dogecoin on Robinhood
Investors think of Robinhood as a stock trading platform, but the app now offers bitcoin trading. Additionally simple, selling DOGE on Robinhood only needs a few actions.
- Go to the application and find the cryptocurrency’s Detail page.
- Tap “Trade.”
- Tap “Sell.”
- Then, look in the upper right corner and tap “Order Types.”
- Choose the order type that you prefer.
- Now, confirm your order.
- To submit the order, you will have to swipe up.
on Binance application :
- Hold Doge in your Binance wallet
- Head to the “Trade” tab within the Binance dashboard
- Sell Doge via order of your choice